My kids love pancakes anytime of day. But they can be kind of a pain to make when you have other things going on. Sometimes there just isn’t time in the morning to whip up a yummy batch of pancakes. You will love this recipe. They tase delicious. In the past my pancakes just didn’t rise or were gooey inside. I have never had a problem with this recipe.
We like to add some chicolate chips to the pancakes. Just sprinkle some chocolate chips over the pancake as soon as you put it on the griddle.
Freezer Friendly Pancakes
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl mix the dry ingredients. In a large bowl mix the wet ingredients. Then mix all ingredients with wire whisk until free of lumps. You can add a little more flour or milk depending on if you prefer you batter thick or thin.
- Spray a frying pan or griddle with Pam.
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat. Pour the batter into a measuring cup and pour into the frying pan. You could also scoop it out with a small measuring cup. (This is where you would add the chocolate chips.)
- Heat until the edges are a little dry and there are several popped bubbles.
Serve and enjoy! This recipe will make about 25 pancakes.
Once the pancakes have cooled add them to a freezer bag. To re-heat, I just heat them in the microwave for about 15 seconds. If it’s not warm enough flip the panckae and heat for another 5-7 seconds.
How do you like to eat your pancakes? I love to put a little Nutella on them. My husband likes the chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter and syrup. (I tell him it is no longer breakfast, it is dessert!
Sign up for my email newsletter. You will get great recipes delivered to your inbox. Plus you will alsl receive a free eBook with 5 slow cooker soup recipes you can prep in about an hour!
Want more freezer recipes? Visit SavingYouDinero.com for 40 Crock Pot Freezer meals with printables!